Chief Executive Officer Vacancy
The Australian Distillers Association Inc (ADA) is a member-based peak industry body for Australian craft distillers and was founded in 2004. The ADA has undergone significant growth in recent years and expects to continue the growth in membership and the complexities that members will face.
We are searching for our inaugural CEO who will report into the Executive Committee of the ADA, which is a board of distillers representing all elements of the industry. The CEO will have one direct report, an Executive Officer.
The role of CEO is to represent and promote the interests of the ADA as its most senior leader. The CEO will work with fellow industry bodies, government, stakeholders as well as engaging and growing the membership base.
Candidates will preferably have demonstrated experience in managing a member-based organisation and undertaken advocacy, liaison and relationship building within government as well as experience in media engagement.
Remuneration commensurate with experience will be offered.
The position description is: ADA CEO Position Description.
Applications for the role including a cover letter of no more than two pages, should be submitted to our Executive Officer Mimma White, via email only, email@example.com.
Applications close at 5pm Friday June 25. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
Brandy, Rum and Whisky Guidance Summary
The ADA has prepared a ADA Guidance Summary for members to assist with the legal definitions in Australia of brandy, rum and whisky.
2020 ADA National Conference and Annual General Meeting
- Online Registration: 9:00am AEDT (Sydney)
- Event Starts: 10:00am AEDT (Sydney)
- Event Concludes: 4:45pm AEDT (Sydney)
- Optional Extra: Virtual drinks at conclusion 5pm AEDT (Sydney)
- The world of spirits and Australia’s place within
- Industry debates
- How to do business in a post-Covid world
- The impact of Covid on the Australian market: IWSR view on recovery
- Technical session on safety
- Responsible marketing and packaging (ABAC)
- Stu Gregor | Four Pillars Co-founder / ADA President
- Andy Young | Managing Editor ‘The Shout’ & ‘Bars & Clubs’
- Messages and information from sponsors
- $50 for ADA members
- $300 for non-members (includes annual Associate membership)
Event Platinum Sponsor:
Event Conference Drinks Partner:
Event Gold Sponsor:
Event Silver Sponsor
|Midland Insurance Group|
|Nip of Courage
|‘Bars and Clubs’|