Brandy, Rum and Whisky Guidance Summary
The ADA has prepared a ADA Guidance Summary for members to assist with the legal definitions in Australian of brandy, rum and whisky.
Feedback on National Food & Beverage Processing Skills Standards
Increased consumer interest in the origin, contents and packaging of food and beverages has driven innovations in the industry, with increased automation and new processes changing job roles and the skills needed to perform them. This includes skills in bottling and packaging.
To address these changes, a national project is underway to update vocational qualifications, skill sets and units.
Draft documents are available for validation as part of the Food and Beverage Processing Project until 4 Dec. Industry feedback has already been collected on these drafts. Validation provides the opportunity to check whether the proposed updates are correct and appropriate.
For more information and to provide feedback, visit the project page.
2020 ADA National Conference and Annual General Meeting
- Online Registration: 9:00am AEDT (Sydney)
- Event Starts: 10:00am AEDT (Sydney)
- Event Concludes: 4:45pm AEDT (Sydney)
- Optional Extra: Virtual drinks at conclusion 5pm AEDT (Sydney)
- The world of spirits and Australia’s place within
- Industry debates
- How to do business in a post-Covid world
- The impact of Covid on the Australian market: IWSR view on recovery
- Technical session on safety
- Responsible marketing and packaging (ABAC)
- Stu Gregor | Four Pillars Co-founder / ADA President
- Andy Young | Managing Editor ‘The Shout’ & ‘Bars & Clubs’
- Messages and information from sponsors
- $50 for ADA members
- $300 for non-members (includes annual Associate membership)
Event Platinum Sponsor:
Event Conference Drinks Partner:
Event Gold Sponsor:
Event Silver Sponsor
|Midland Insurance Group|
|Nip of Courage
|‘Bars and Clubs’|